IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
IBM Off Campus Hiring Short Details:
Job Profile: Technology Sales Specialist
Work Location: PAN India
Job Type: Full Time
Experience Required: Freshers
Batch Eligible: 2022/2023
We are hiring for the “Technology Sales – Graduate Program 2023”
Your IBM career starts with 6 weeks, full-time learning program before going into the field Best-in-class onboarding training will set you up for success, whilst ongoing development will continue to advance your career through its upward trajectory.
Our sales environment is collaborative and experiential. Always part of a team, you’ll be surrounded by bright minds and keen co-creators – always willing to help and be helped – as you coordinate experiential proof of concepts that your clients will find compelling.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a Technology Sales Specialist, you’ll work closely with your prospective clients to develop relationships, understand their issues and, as their trusted advisor, lead them to one of our industry-leading, award winning set of integrated solutions
- You’ll be identifying and engaging decision makers and influencers, qualifying business opportunities, and responding to clients’ needs to create strategic, long-term partnerships.
- Be a part of & manage the entire sales process, from RFI / RFP response preparation, and ensuring delivery against KPIs, with a strong emphasis on new business sales, while expanding existing accounts.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
We encourage you to apply if you…
- Are close to graduating OR have graduated from a STEM MBA Program no earlier than 2022.
- Have a strong affinity with technology, like to be hands-on and explore and build your skills.
- Have a year or two of software sales experience working with clients on solving problems and helping them digitally transform their business.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- B.Tech/B.E Background with MBA
Apply Now: IBM Off Campus Hiring Freshers 2023