Intercontinental Exchange Off Campus Hiring Freshers For Trainee Associate Position: ICE Off Campus Hiring For Trainee Associate Freshers Can Apply With Any Degree.
Intercontinental Exchange is an American Company Which Is Founded in 2000 that operates global financial exchanges and clearing houses and provides mortgage technology, data and listing services. the company owns exchanges for financial and commodity markets, and operates 12 regulated exchanges and marketplaces.
Job Profile: Trainee Associate
Company Name: ICE
Job ID: 21007977
Experience Required: Freshers
Job Category: Operations
Locations Hyderabad, India
Posting Date 01/25/2023, 03:09 PM
- Analyze, interpret, collate and transform reference data provided in a variety legal and financial documents, third party reports and vendor information while ensuring that the reference data provided in ICE’s products and services accurate, comprehensive and in a timely manner, namely best in class
- Make sound, subjective decisions when interpreting legal and financial information by utilizing subject matter expertise to infer, deduce and ultimately draw the right conclusions
- Provide customer support for users of ICE products by resolving inquiries in a timely manner
- Craft external facing responses for those clients that submitted customer inquiries containing a meaningful, well-thought out, well-constructed answer that includes a restatement of the challenge or question, the analysis completed to satisfy the request and where appropriate, the methodology used to determine the solution
- Procure required documents and/or trusted content utilizing creative internet searches and by conducting direct outreach to issuers, underwriters, fiduciary agents and bond counsel
- Apply problem-solving skills to identify innovative work-flow efficiencies and process improvements resulting in increased accuracy levels, time to market and productivity
- Help identify trends and causation of inaccurate and/or incomplete data
- Participate in ad hoc projects to optimize processes and/or improve the quality of the data set.
- Create charts, graphs and presentations for leadership teams
- Use excel functions to organize, analyze and create reference data
Knowledge and Experience
- MBA in Finance or equivalent practical experience
- 0 – 2 years of relevant work experience directly working in fixed income reference data operations.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressured, fluid environment
- Ability to distill large amounts of information into specific takeaways
- Excellent attention to detail and high degree of demonstrated decision-making and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with proven ability to craft client-ready correspondences
- Eagerness to learn and collaborate with others
- Strong excel skills required
Apply Now: ICE Off Campus Hiring For Trainee Associate